Ten things I ‘liked’ from breaking bad: (in no specific order, just as I thought them)
10) Methamphetamine has 2 chiral isomers. Left and right. 🙂 – whenever they mentioned purity, it’s the percentage of maximizing one over the other….lol I promise last reference to chemistry. But I can’t help it.
9) the biggest horror stories I hear these days are people selling their shares too early in a startup company. It happened in Facebook, happened in Apple… It certainly did in Grey matter
8) The ends never justify the means… Or vice versa… …..But… NO BUTS!
7) Someone ought to consider if the fumes you inhale from synthesizing methamphetamine are more efficient than chemotherapy (at curing lung cancer). #imjustsaying. THIS is cancer research…. Although I am inclined to JUST accept that it made Walt “more alive” from a purely psychological point of view.
6) SKYLER! That’s a wife!!!
You can take your opinion and put it in a LosPollos mixing sauce if you don’t agree.
5) The composure of Gus Fring has to qualify as a virtue.
4) One Irony I’d like to point out for the scientific literate: [Of those looking for him…No one could say with absolute certainty Where was Heisenberg? #ALLPUNINTENDED Now what a great Alias!!!] all along it was right next to the hankering nucleus. #ALLPUNINTENDED!!!
3) “YOLO” and “better Call Saul” are sisters. The former was born right after the diagnosis. The latter, Welp, she followed her sister everywhere!
2) There is brave and there is Hector (Salamanca) The guy knew so much he couldn’t talk [another Irony]… As much as it may be wrong … I am thinking Stephen Hawkings of the breaking Bad World. Wonder if that was what the writer was going for …
1) I can see why some say it attempts to legitimize drug making… Others alluded to how The show mitigates the criminality of less potent drugs like… Marijuana. Everyone has a story. Vilifying Walter White doesn’t canonize you. Glorifying him doesn’t redeem you either. I think what the writer was going for was the journey… The unlikely KAFKAesque metamorphosis of your proverbial, innocent, high school teacher. Walter H White!